Update to Trade Terms with Pure & Co.
Dear valued customers,
We have recently updated our trade terms to provide you with more time to pay your invoices:
- All bookings are eligible to Net 90 terms on approved credit.
- All stock order from our domestic warehouse are eligible to Net 30 terms on approved credit.
The process for customers electing to pay by credit cards is as followed:
- Merchant Visa/Mastercard will ‘pre-authorize $1.00’ on your credit card at the time of order entry to validate the card information.
- Visa/Mastercard will “pre-authorize” the value of the order before the goods ship from the fulfillment center to your store.
- An invoice will only be triggered when your order has shipped from our fulfillment center. You will receive the goods in the following days.
- Once the goods left the fulfillment center, Visa/Mastercard will do a final “capture” and you will be ‘charged’.
We are no longer offering COD, PDC or prepayment.
We hope the new extended terms help your store cashflow and that you enjoy being able to order in season items from our website.
In consideration for extension of credit, debtor agrees to (1) in the event it becomes necessary for creditor to either bring suit or employ a collection agency to aid in the recovery of any debt owed by the debtor, the creditor shall be entitled to recover, in addition to the amount of debt due, all of its costs and attorneys fees, and (2) I agree that my liability for all merchandise ordered is not waived and agree to be held personally liable in the event that the indicated person, company or association fails to pay for any part or the full amount of any merchandise received from Pure & Co Ltd. The signature below authorizes Pure & Co Ltd., to charge interest on outstanding balances OVER 90 DAYS OLD at a rate of 2.0% per month (24% per annum) or to the extent permitted by law. Returns are subject to 15% restocking fee. Damages or discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours. NSF cheques will result in a $30 charge.
Pure & Co team.