Accounting Controller is responsible for maintaining Company-wide accounting. The controller communicates with the CFO, owner, division managers, government entities and suppliers.
Candidate must have experience with all aspects of accounting, internal audit and system audit, import/export processes and payroll systems. Accounting Controller must have initiatives and show leadership.
Primary Purpose and Scope
In our group of companies, you need to maintain accounting and control expenses for our offices in United States, Thailand, Quebec, Ontario and British Columbia. You will manage a small dedicated team of accountant and bookkeeper located in various offices. You need to implement processes to monitor and approve all account payables.
- Manage small accounting team
- Audit invoices and purchase orders
- Review and Audit internal processes to improve efficiency
- Oversee the accounting operations of related corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
- Comply with local, provincial, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- 10 years’ experience in accounting for import or foreign company
- Proficiency in Excel, accounting software and ERP
- Excellent English language skills, French, Thai and 普通话 an asset
- Daily and weekly meetings with accounting and division departments
- Meeting government requirements
- Resolve problems that staff cannot fix by themselves
- Report progress to owner & CFO
- Audit internal processes and expenses
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Detailed orientated and able to prioritize tasks
- Ability to lead through clear and consistent actions
- Ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- Accountable to follow through on a task from beginning to end
- Coaching and mentoring skills
Work Experience and Education
- 10 years accounting experience
- University degree
Special Physical Requirements
- Domestic and International travel as needed
- Reports to owner & CFO
- Cross functional interaction with accounting team and various company departments
- Neon Buddha started with the idea of producing a lifestyle clothing collection for travel, home, work and you. The collection is Canadian designed and produced and managed by a team of 500 women in Thailand. Our team and the environment have inspired us to make products that can be weall worn for life’s adventures and designed with a conscience.
- Style Me Up – is designed to help young girls create with freedom and personalization. We bring the latest trending fashion forward cosmetics, crafts and stationary to help you create with freedom and personalization.
- Our unique culture reflects the values of our founder – to empower women. From our creative design teams, those who make our products to the women who wear our products and the girls who include us as part of their creative journey – you inspire us – and we create for you.
- Style Me Up is a trademark sold by Pure and Co. a trusted Global manufacture with more than 20 years of experience creating, designing and manufacturing.
Brands: Akira / Neon Buddha / StyleMeUp
Apply by sending your resume to