Caring for your Neon Buddha
At Neon Buddha, it’s important to us that our customers are able to care for their garments in way that’s both easy on the fabric and the environment. Our clothing is crafted from cotton and spandex, is 100% pre-shrunk, and easy to care for by following these simple instructions:
What you’ll need:
- Washer / Dryer
- Mild, environmentally-friendly laundry soap
What you'll do:
- Separate bright colors from whites and darks to preserve color intensity.
- Avoid fluff and lint on your clothing by washing your Neon Buddha garment separate from cotton towels.
- Machine wash your garment. Best practice is in cold water, but all of our garments are warm water safe for days when your workout has been especially intense or the kids have taken ‘messy’ to a whole new level.
- Neon Buddha is durable and pre-shrunk, so a warm dryer setting is okay. We feel a better and more environmentally-friendly option is line drying. Brighten up the yard and watch the savings grow on your energy bill!
That's it! Go enjoy being comfortable, looking great and own your day!