Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
Job Type: Full-time
We need a Graphic Artist who is personable, culture-savvy and has a get things done attitude.
You must be able to thrive in an ever-changing and sometimes chaotic environment. If you’re a master of organization and multi-tasking, have an eagle eye for fine details, and have awesome problem-solving abilities, then keep reading.
Primary Purpose and Scope
You help us create and maintain the look and feel of our digital and printed assets.
- Oversee digital assets on Company owned website
- Coordinate graphics files for customer presentation and production.
- Create our look book
- Coordinate photo naming, resizing and/or item details in database systems.
- Enter and maintain design, images and files in database systems and on servers.
- Set-up files for printing.
- Assist with projects for Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and Product Development.
- Design manipulation, logo editing, vector reproduction, 2-dimensional illustration etc
- Assist with cost/price estimating.
- This is a full-time role, paid weekly, which may require occasional over-time. Statutory holidays and vacation periods are included.
- Excellent English language skills, French an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Candidates should possess strong graphics software skills with applications such as Adobe® Illustrator® and Adobe® PhotoShop®. Strong computer skills focusing on Microsoft® Office based products – proficient with Excel®, Outlook®, Word and Access®.
- Detailed orientated and able to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a cross functional team environment
Work Experience and Education
- The candidate should have a college and/or university education or equivalent work experience, previous experience of 2 to 5 years in a position related to production artwork, graphic design, logo creation or digitized is required.
- Neon Buddha started with the idea of producing a lifestyle clothing collection for travel, home, work and you. The collection is Canadian designed and produced and managed by a team of 500 women in Thailand. Our team and the environment have inspired us to make products that can be weall worn for life’s adventures and designed with a conscience.
- Style Me Up – is designed to help young girls create with freedom and personalization. We bring the latest trending fashion forward cosmetics, crafts and stationary to help you create with freedom and personalization.
- Our unique culture reflects the values of our founder – to empower women. From our creative design teams, those who make our products to the women who wear our products and the girls who include us as part of their creative journey – you inspire us – and we create for you.
- Style Me Up is a trademark sold by Pure and Co. a trusted Global manufacture with more than 20 years of experience creating, designing and manufacturing.
Brands: Akira / Neon Buddha / StyleMeUp
Apply by sending your resume to